on Sep 14, 2022
at 1:08 pm
We’ve compiled a list of events offering expert analysis on the Supreme Court’s upcoming term. All are free and available to the public.
- National Supreme Court Preview 2022-2023 with speakers Adam Liptak, Deborah Archer, Jonathan Diaz, Kent Greenfield, Wenona Singel, and Shoba Sivaprasad Wadhia (Sept. 15, 12:30 p.m. EDT)
- Civil Justice Preview of the Supreme Court’s 2022-2023 Term moderated by Donald Kochan, with panelists John Beisner and Robert Peck (Sept. 16, 12 p.m. EDT)
- Georgetown Law Supreme Court Institute’s Press Preview moderated by Irv Gornstein, with panelists Lisa Blatt, Roman Martinez, Hashim Mooppan, and Donald Verrilli, Jr. (Sept. 21, 9 a.m. EDT)
- Supreme Court Preview of the 2022-2023 Term hosted by Zack Smith, with panelists Paul Clement and Jeffrey Wall (Sept. 27, 2 p.m. EDT)
- On the Docket: Looking Ahead at the New Supreme Court Term moderated by Stephen Wermiel, with panelists Erwin Chemerinsky, Kimberly Atkins Stohr, George Garre, and Jennifer Chacón (Sept. 29, 12 p.m. EDT)
To have your Supreme Court preview event added to our list, email [email protected].
Supreme Court term 2022-23 preview events,
SCOTUSblog (Sep. 14, 2022, 1:08 PM),